- Kriya is a branch of art that emphasizes the skills of a high hand in the process. Kriya is divided into several sections, namely:
- Craft textiles are goods produced from the process of weaving textile goods include everything that is made by woven and knitted fabrics such as, clothing, household goods, etc.
- Wood craft is a craft that uses the material of the timber is formed using a chisel worked or carved wood that is usually used is teak, mahogany, hibiscus, sapodilla, jackfruit and others. Examples furniture, relief and others.
- Ceramic craft is a craft that use raw materials of clay through the process in such a way (massaged, butsir, gyre, burning and glaze) to produce goods or disposable items and beautiful decorative objects. Examples of pottery, plates and others.
- Industrial design is p2p4u.net an applied art in which aesthetics and usability (ease of use of an item) a refined goods. Industrial design result in the creation of shape, configuration, or composition of lines or colors or lines and colors or a combination thereof, in the form of three or two-dimensional, which gives the impression of an aesthetic, can be used to produce products, goods, industrial commodity or handicraft. A design is considered as a work of intellectual property as a result of the ideas and creativity of The designer, so copyrighted by the government through Law No. 31 of 2000 on Industrial Designs. Criteria industrial design is new and does not violate the religion, laws, morality and public order. Perindungan time period for industrial designs is 10 years.
- The interior design is a creative profession in the field of applied engineering solutions that are built into the structure, to reach the interior environment. This solution is functional, such as to improve the quality of life and culture of the inhabitants and create an impression of attractive aesthetics in the house.
Pure art is art that is created freely without considering in terms of functionality and usefulness but prefer the function of beauty. Examples of works of pure art, namely:
- The architectural design is the art and science of designing buildings. In a broader sense, the architecture includes the design of the total built environment, from a macro level, namely urban planning, urban design, landscape architecture, down to the micro level, namely building design, furniture design and product design. p2p4u
- Graphic design is a form of visual communication using images to convey information or a message as effectively as possible. Graphic design can refer to the process of manufacture, design methods, the resulting product (design). The art of graphic design include cognitive ability and visual skills, including typography, illustration, photography, image processing, and others.
Welcome to freeblog.biz. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!