Pure art is art that is created freely without considering in terms of functionality and usefulness but prefer the function of beauty. Examples of works of pure art, namely:
· Painting is a work of art manufacturing process carried out by daub a variety of colors on the surface (support) such as paper, canvas, or wall.
· The art of calligraphy is the art of beautiful writing with a pen as a garnish.
· Sculpture is three-dimensional objects of human work specifically recognized as a work of art.
Design is a design pattern that is the basis for the making of an object. Examples of various kinds of designs, namely: p2p4u
- The architectural design is the art and science of designing buildings. In a broader sense, the architecture includes the design of the total built environment, from a macro level, namely urban planning, urban design, landscape architecture, down to the micro level, namely building design, furniture design and product design. p2p4u
- Graphic design is a form of visual communication using images to convey information or a message as effectively as possible. Graphic design can refer to the process of manufacture, design methods, the resulting product (design). The art of graphic design include cognitive ability and visual skills, including typography, illustration, photography, image processing, and others.